❄The snow has finally arrived as the countdown to 2022 begins!
Have fun and please drive safe this holiday evening, as we’re greeted by our first heavy snow storm in Fort Collins this year.
We’ve nominated a Holiday Winner!
One lucky local bee keeper in Fort Collins was chosen for our grand prize giveaway on Christmas Eve. The next randomly selected winner will be chosen for our new giveaway signup on Valentines day.
The valentines day prize giveaway signup has already began.
No purchase necessary, but must be able to pick up prizes.
Just click the button below to Subscribe to the Contest Today!
Healthy Beeing | Featured Recipe
Honey Banana Bread (No Sugar Added)
You’re only a few simple ingredients away from enjoying this deliciously healthy banana bread recipe.
- ⅓ cup (75 grams) melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil or high quality vegetable oil
- ½ cup honey (168 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 grams) mashed ripe bananas (about 2 ½ medium or 2 large bananas)
- ¼ cup (56 grams) milk of choice or water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (NOT baking powder; they aren’t the same!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to swirl on top
- 1 ¾ cups (220 grams) white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour*
- Totally optional: ½ cup mix-ins like chopped walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, chopped dried fruit, fresh banana slices…
* See original recipe for detailed flour options
WHAT MAKE BANANA BREAD HEALTHY?
BANANA BREAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Looking forward to seeing you again when the roads are clear. Thank you all for participating in the holiday cheer, and we hope you have a lovely night!
It was a lot of fun to see all the excitement over the grand prize giveaway. Stay safe in the winter wonderland, and we wish you a wonderful 2022!
Top 3 Recent Copoco's Blog Posts
🐝2022 Bee Success This year's Bee College was a great success. I personally enjoyed learning to infuse honey with herbs. I hope to have the same herbalist offer a class here at Copoco's. It was exciting to hear from Dr. Carson about his beekeeping in Alaska. They use...
Happy spring dear friends! Honey season is starting off at full force. As we prepare for 🐝 bee companion gardening, we will need... The Queen is Breeding, & It's Time to Feed! 🐝 Bee protein patties help feed the beehive during the spring as the queen breeds...
What a SUNNY day for March to Beegin! The 🐝 bees are dancing away as can be expected... Are You A Beekeeper? 🐝 We're Hosting a Colorado Bee Survey! If you're a fellow beekeeper we could use your feedback! With an audience along the front range of several...