The Season Is Beeginning!
(Our Online Store Works Even When We’re Outdoors In The Sunshine)
Stay tuned for all the holiday giveaway details!
We’ll have the signup form ready with all the giveaway details on the free honey basket, and beekeepers starter giveaway for you next week.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat in the meantime, bee sure to try our Rocky Mountain Honey from Steamboat Springs, if you haven’t already!
Watch our old friend come to life in our weekly newsletter video update! (Just click the play button on top of the Copoco’s Honey Bee Above)
Recent Beekeeping Classes Update (Important for Existing Students)
If you’ve scheduled a beekeeping class at Copoco’s on March 12th or 13th we’re sorry to announce that these dates have been cancelled, in light of the annual Wyoming Beekeeping College Classes which we highly recommend to our devoted beekeepers as well.
If you already paid for a beekeeper’s class on the 12th or 13th please call to schedule another date, or we’ll contact you soon at our earliest convenience.
JOIN THE VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST!
As the bees start warming up it warms our hearts to share our seasonal prize giveaway with you this January. SignUp has already begun.
No purchase necessary, but must be able to pick up prizes.
Just click the button below to Subscribe to the Contest Today!
Here’s a Recipe We Love for Breakfast!
Healthy Beeing | Featured Recipe
Honey Waffles Bread (No Added Sugar)
You’re only a few simple ingredients away from enjoying this deliciously healthy breakfast waffle recipe.
- 1 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Butter, maple syrup, honey, strawberries, bananas, blueberries
HONEY WAFFLES INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake oats in a single layer in a shallow pan 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Process oats in a blender or food processor 30 seconds or until finely ground.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl; stir in ground oats.
- Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Whisk together egg yolks, milk, butter and honey in a medium bowl;
- Gently stir into oat mixture.
- Gently fold in egg whites just until blended. Cook batter in a preheated, oiled waffle iron until golden.
- Serve each waffle with butter, maple syrup and honey, strawberries, bananas, or blueberries.
Looking forward to seeing you pick up your queens and beekeeping supplies as we empower the keepers of the sweetness! Thank you all for participating in the holiday cheer, and we hope you emjoy the sunshine!
Be sure to check out the updated store website if you haven’t already!
Have an amazing day, and we’ll see you at the upcoming beekeepers classes.
Top 3 Recent Copoco's Blog Posts
🐝2022 Bee Success This year's Bee College was a great success. I personally enjoyed learning to infuse honey with herbs. I hope to have the same herbalist offer a class here at Copoco's. It was exciting to hear from Dr. Carson about his beekeeping in Alaska. They use...
Happy spring dear friends! Honey season is starting off at full force. As we prepare for 🐝 bee companion gardening, we will need... The Queen is Breeding, & It's Time to Feed! 🐝 Bee protein patties help feed the beehive during the spring as the queen breeds...
What a SUNNY day for March to Beegin! The 🐝 bees are dancing away as can be expected... Are You A Beekeeper? 🐝 We're Hosting a Colorado Bee Survey! If you're a fellow beekeeper we could use your feedback! With an audience along the front range of several...